American Society for Microbiology
FLSM members receive newsletters, meeting announcements, and annual meeting discounts. Invite your colleagues to join FLASM so they too can participate in our branch activities. Sustaining or commercial members have special benefits that are not available to non-member companies.
We invite you to become a member of the Florida Branch of the American Society for Microbiology and to support the activities of the branch.
The objectives of the FLASM are to:
• To facilitate interactions among its members.
• To stimulate investigations in microbiology and related sciences.
• To disseminate the results of microbiology research carried out by microbiologists in Florida.
• To encourage microbiology-related research by students and provide a means by which
students can present their research findings at the annual meeting.
• To promote the advancement of microbiology and related fields in Florida.
Join the Florida Branch of the American Society for Microbiology (FLASM) today! The FLASM membership year runs from January through December. All applications received after October 1 will be applied to the following calendar year.
Full Member: $30.00
Full Member (2-yr): $55.00
Post-doc Member: $20.00
Student Member: $10.00
REGISTER BY MAIL
If you prefer to pay by check please make payable to Florida Branch ASM
Please complete and print the registration form and mail with payment to:
Florida Branch of the American Society for Microbiology
132 Washington Ave
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920